Infinite boot loop please help

Tags:
  • Cyberpower
  • Power Up
  • Computer
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
November 25, 2011 12:39:05 AM

Please help me i justg bought my computer from cyber power and got it 3 day ago and today it just stopped working.When i try to power up the computer run for 2 second then stop then power up again for 2 second and its an infinite loop.
Please helpme, everything was fine ,I just overclocked my i7-2700k at 4.5ghz and only 1.36 vcore,I have a liquid cooling system and my cpu have never go more than 73 degree and it was only when running intelburner,the temperature is alway around 47-50 degree when i play game,I dont understand.All help will be much appreciated.
Thank you

More about : infinite boot loop

November 25, 2011 1:12:27 AM

You have a warranty, call cyber power and have them fix it. I suspect you some how corrupted your boot ini. file. You can do a windows repair by using the win7 install disc. and selecting that option. Also you can select a system restore point from the repair option list. Since you can not get into the bios, you will need to boot from a disc. If the computer was not provided with a disc you need to contact cyber power. It might also be a hardware failure. Since you did not build it again best bet is to contact the factory. Did you void the warranty by OCing it?
Score

Best solution

November 25, 2011 1:21:54 AM

Reset the BIOS to remove the overclocking. Reset the BIOS correctly by moving the clear CMOS link on the motherboard with the power cord DISCONNECTED.
Related resources
November 25, 2011 2:14:08 AM

@ dog snake
thank you for trying help but it was not my probleme .

@pjmelect
yeah that what I did,I just update the bios and now everything is fine ,my overclock was unstable and made my computer crash then the original BIOS was crappy and now it works fine.Thank you.
Between pjmelect do you know how can I overclock vcore on gygabite z68xp-ud4.
I overclock on bios but no change is made,the bios' info show alway the stock vcore wich is 1.32.Do you have any idea
Score
December 2, 2011 2:31:20 PM

Best answer selected by luc_skysmoker.
Score
!