Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5

pbeatz

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
hi guys i just building my first gaming rig i got it done with no issues until i did a speed and ping test they were very high
here,s the specs

GA-990FXA-UD5 board
GV-R795WF3-3GD hd750 gpu
seagate 7200rpm 500gb hdd
h20 khuler cpu coller
Amd fx8350--cpu
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 2 x 4gb ddr3 1600

And here,s the problem i tougth it was problem with comcast so a tech came over and he coulnd find any
so i decide to plug my laptop via lan on my network and i got low ping and high speeds .
so i got back to my new rig and updated the driver to the latest one still the same problem .
then i upgrade the bios for the motherboard still high pings, unistalled the antivirus problem still remains
and then my bro let me use a linx pci lan card and im still getting the same problems
i was wondering if anybody could help me out.. :(
its bad enough im playing Bf3 with a xbox360 controller im getting high pings im being destroid lol. :cry:

note: im thinking its a bad motherboard..

Solution

vahn0100

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013

Ok, so the first thing I would do is find all the updated motherboard chipset drivers and install them, it could be the default drivers are buggy. If the problem persists, the next thing to do would be to contact customer support for the motherboard and go through the troubleshooting steps with them, if they cant fix it, they will have you send it in for them to test and replace if need be. Other than that, you've already completed most of the steps for troubleshooting

Solution