i got my new dell a few weeks ago and was very happy with
it. last night i installed broadband and it works fine but
since i got it in every time i restart my computer the
screen resolution switchs fron 1024x768 to 800x600 this is
driving me mad and i cant fix it when i reset the screen
res its fine but the nest time i turn on my machine its
resets it back to 800x600.

gerry

Check to see what kind of video card you have, go to the
manufacturers website download and install the latest
video drivers. That should correct the problem.