Fan controller for a bazillian fans

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
My build will use 17 fans .. 13 of which are in a dual rx 480 rad box . the other 4 are intake and exhaust .. 140 mm a2 intake and 120mm x 2 exhaust . I want a single fan controller for the lot . Is there one on the market that will allow me to run say all the rad fans on 1 or two ( forget the term .... Lanes ? ) and the rest on the remaining ? :??:

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011

Aye, believe that was the one :)
I'm going for a cheapish option, one that controls eight fans and has four temp sensors built in, and the other just a normal eight channel like the one I already modded into the build
I would go for four channels of three fans, just to lower the load
although it would be nice to be able to control each set of four as well, more playing with the airflow possibilities hehe
lower the internal two banks to create a small vacuum and blast the two banks on the outerside to full,
I intend to aim for all fans on minimum for everyday use, maybe play with warp speed when the Gf's not home 25 fans all giving it hell, can't wait hehe :)
Moto

when I get the rads, I'll do a mockup of how a single would've been mounted over the 240, probably as part of the build log though
@Delroy, our room is 5,4"x9feet with two Pc desks in it, on minimum fan speed my rigs really silent, if you trust android spl apps, I'll measure using one and post numbers,
Moto

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
The led rows of four are on the inlet and ehaust locations ( with black aluminium mod mesh ) so they are visable I will start takin pics and put together a log . Rad box done in like to weeks . Just because of waiting on mats ..