Sign in with
Your question

Trying to confirm the email

Last response: in Forum Feedback
April 5, 2010 12:08:50 PM

Hi admin

I am trying to confirm the email but i get this message.

"Your email could not be confirmed. Either you have already confirmed it or the link that you clicked is incorrect. If you have already confirmed your account, please sign in by providing your username and password. Otherwise, please contact a moderator or an administrator for further assistance."

Thanks
Mark

More about : confirm email

April 5, 2010 1:12:19 PM

Hello,

Here are the instructions to resend your confirmation e-mail:

1. Go to www.tomshardware.com and click log out in the upper right (if you are logged in)

2. In the upper right click Sign In

3. A window will pop up. In that window, click the link that says "You did not receive the confirmation email?"

4. Input your e-mail address, and the confirmation e-mail should be resent.

If this still does not work, please try creating your account with an alternative e-mail.

Thank You,
Justin
May 10, 2010 11:43:32 AM

I've got another problem...I can't log in from another pc....my password doesn't work and when I click on the link that says "forgot your password", I never recieve the mail with my details. So I can't use this forum from another computer. Who do I contact??
Related resources
May 10, 2010 1:34:24 PM

Hi,

Have you checked your spam folder? If so, try sending it a few more times. If that still doesn't work, PM me and I can rest your password for you.

Justin
May 10, 2010 2:18:09 PM

ahh thx so much!!
Anonymous
May 14, 2010 3:44:33 PM

I am having the same trouble not getting confirmation email using second account now still no good also spam folder emptyand did resend email. please advise.
nick.
May 14, 2010 10:39:38 PM

Hey,

If you have followed those instructions and it still hasn't worked, try using an alternative e-mail address.

Justin
June 20, 2010 11:04:06 AM

justinblue said:
Hey,

If you have followed those instructions and it still hasn't worked, try using an alternative e-mail address.

Justin

This worked. But I am surprised with low quality of others email services when compared to google :kaola: 
a b 1 Email
June 21, 2010 2:17:42 PM

What service are you with, by the way? I'm trying to track the email services which stick us in the spam folder.
September 22, 2010 2:58:42 AM

jpishgar said:
What service are you with, by the way? I'm trying to track the email services which stick us in the spam folder.

I am having the same pronblem, I am with hotmail and still nothing, not even on my spam box, just asked for it 2 times.
a b 1 Email
September 22, 2010 1:06:04 PM

Sometimes it takes upwards of an hour to arrive.
October 1, 2010 5:46:57 AM

I have not had any email notifications since the 22nd myself so I think they may be something amiss with the server.
!