Grandia 3 is on its way

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

www.the-magicbox.com

Square Enix announced they will release Grandia III for PlayStation 2
exclusively in Japan this summer, the latest installment GameArts'
popular RPG series. The 3 main characters are Yuki, Alfina and Emerius.
Grandia III's producer is Hidenobu Takahashi (Grandia II), and
character designer is Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile).
3 answers Last reply
More about grandia
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    In article <1112230936.729043.112570@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Eiji
    Hayashi wrote:
    > www.the-magicbox.com
    >
    > Square Enix announced they will release Grandia III for PlayStation 2
    > exclusively in Japan this summer, the latest installment GameArts'
    > popular RPG series. The 3 main characters are Yuki, Alfina and Emerius.
    > Grandia III's producer is Hidenobu Takahashi (Grandia II), and
    > character designer is Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile).

    Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but when did GameArts sign
    a distro deal with Square Enix? Or were they bought out by them?

    --

    -------------------- http://www.techhouse.org/lou ----------------------
    "Dragonmaster Lou" | "Searching for a distant star, heading off to

    Dragonmaster Lou <lou@SPAM.ME.AND.DIE.tealstudios.com> wrote in message news:<slrnd4oa9j.a74.lou@techhouse.brown.edu>...
    > In article <1112230936.729043.112570@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Eiji
    > Hayashi wrote:
    > > www.the-magicbox.com
    > >
    > > Square Enix announced they will release Grandia III for PlayStation 2
    > > exclusively in Japan this summer, the latest installment GameArts'
    > > popular RPG series. The 3 main characters are Yuki, Alfina and Emerius.
    > > Grandia III's producer is Hidenobu Takahashi (Grandia II), and
    > > character designer is Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile).
    >
    > Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but when did GameArts sign
    > a distro deal with Square Enix? Or were they bought out by them?

    Very good question.. and one of the more prominent ones surrounding
    the news, since SquareEnix and Gamearts have traditionally been RPG
    competitors.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    In article <7666a450.0504012254.4df2a3c@posting.google.com>, Eiji Hayashi wrote:
    > Dragonmaster Lou <lou@SPAM.ME.AND.DIE.tealstudios.com> wrote in
    > message news:<slrnd4oa9j.a74.lou@techhouse.brown.edu>...
    >> In article <1112230936.729043.112570@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Eiji
    >> Hayashi wrote:
    >> > www.the-magicbox.com
    >> >
    >> > Square Enix announced they will release Grandia III for PlayStation 2
    >> > exclusively in Japan this summer, the latest installment GameArts'
    >> > popular RPG series. The 3 main characters are Yuki, Alfina and Emerius.
    >> > Grandia III's producer is Hidenobu Takahashi (Grandia II), and
    >> > character designer is Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile).
    >>
    >> Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but when did GameArts sign
    >> a distro deal with Square Enix? Or were they bought out by them?
    >
    > Very good question.. and one of the more prominent ones surrounding
    > the news, since SquareEnix and Gamearts have traditionally been RPG
    > competitors.

    Exactly... This sounds very strange... I mean, I still remember the
    Final Fantasy VII vs. Grandia flame fests from a few years back. :)

    --

    "Dragonmaster Lou" | "Searching for a distant star, heading off to
    lou at tealstudios com| Iscandar, leaving all we love behind, who knows
    Tech House Alum | what dangers we'll find..."

Console Gaming Games Video Video Games