I've had a UK GT3 with loads of stuff on mem card 1 and have landed myself a
copy of GT4 (US version I think) and the PS2 has just been chipped. I can
play GT4 ok but cannot get the cards (1 & 2) to import GT3 saves - everytime
it says "no GT3 data found on card #" - any ideas to resolve this problem
please? :-(

Cheers!

Chef! wrote:
> I've had a UK GT3 with loads of stuff on mem card 1 and have landed myself a
> copy of GT4 (US version I think) and the PS2 has just been chipped. I can
> play GT4 ok but cannot get the cards (1 & 2) to import GT3 saves - everytime
> it says "no GT3 data found on card #" - any ideas to resolve this problem
> please? :-(
>
> Cheers!

Your going to need a UK GT4 to be able to import the licences and money
across.

is there a workaround/cheat code to overcome this?