thinking about upgrading my pc for the cheapest option.
got a m2n68-am plus mb
Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
radeon hd 5700,PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
* What kind of budget did you have?
* What do you want to do with the upgraded computer?
* I'm assuming your moving the GPU 5700, CPU, and SSD driver over to the upgrade build?
* Your cheapest option is to upgrade your GPU, if gaming is of concern? AMD 7750 or better would be the minimum I'd look at. The 7750 doesn't require any extra power from the PSU (only uses the power from the PCI-e slot).
* You already have an SSD, so you already have a pretty snappy system in and around Windows.