Portable Gamecube Totally Smashes PSP!

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 9:23:58 PM

The Gamecubies are mad as hell at the PSP and have launched a counter
offensive. This Portable Gamecube will be a big chick magnet while you
are playing it waiting for the bus and it will draw a lot of attention.
The only drawbacks are that it only runs about 35 minutes on batteries,
there is no network support, there is no storage media and the only
thing you can play on it is 25 versions of Mario and Wind Waker. Other
than that, it totally rules. The Portable Gamecube will totally
demolish the PSP.

http://www.doomportables.org/images/gamelversgcp.jpg
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:47:43 AM

> The Gamecubies are mad as hell at the PSP and have launched a counter
> offensive. This Portable Gamecube will be a big chick magnet while you
> are playing it waiting for the bus and it will draw a lot of attention.
> The only drawbacks are that it only runs about 35 minutes on batteries,
> there is no network support, there is no storage media and the only
> thing you can play on it is 25 versions of Mario and Wind Waker. Other
> than that, it totally rules. The Portable Gamecube will totally
> demolish the PSP.
>
> http://www.doomportables.org/images/gamelversgcp.jpg

The controller looks a bit too far apart for my taste, and the case could
use a little work, but not bad. I would bet if it uses the same battery as
a full size Gamecube, it will last a little longer than an hour.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:42:38 PM

"Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Gamecubies are mad as hell at the PSP and have launched a counter
> offensive. This Portable Gamecube will be a big chick magnet while you
> are playing it waiting for the bus and it will draw a lot of attention.
> The only drawbacks are that it only runs about 35 minutes on batteries,
> there is no network support, there is no storage media and the only
> thing you can play on it is 25 versions of Mario and Wind Waker. Other
> than that, it totally rules. The Portable Gamecube will totally
> demolish the PSP.
>
> http://www.doomportables.org/images/gamelversgcp.jpg

April fool, bilgefake. You didn't even try to make this fallacy look real.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 4:08:07 PM

On 03/31/2005 1:36 AM, Tommy Stenberg spake thusly:

> I hope for your sake that you didn't take that post seriously, and actually
> DID get the joke. Considering your response, you didn't.

Dude, trust me, Bligmerk made the post with absolutely no humor or irony.
He's like an android that lacks the capacity to grasp sarcasm or satire.
Feel free to Google some of his past missives for proof.

For example, he was famously taken in by Bungie's "Pimps At Sea" joke,
believing that the makers of Halo (which he described as an "overhyped
failure") were actually working on a pirates-meets-gangstas game:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbo...
5?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8

-Z-
!