[Closed] Build Help & Pointers Pl0x

Hello, this is my first post on Tom's Hardware. I was wondering if any of my parts would have compatibility issues.

lite-on ihas 324...
Lian Li lancool k62
Hitachi 500gb 7200 rpm sata 3
Corsair Enthusiast 650w (just noticed it only has 2 6+2pins so i will be changing. any recommendations?)
Ms Sidewinder x4 (on sale)
Asrock H61
i3 2100
(future upgrade, will be using integrated graphics until my bday, i will be using 6850s w/ possibility of future crossfire)
the ram i was about to use just sold out.
Does gskill sniper 1866 9cas 1.5v sound good?

btw should i purchase the biostar h61 over the asrock?

this is my first build and i will be upgrading to a p67 mobo later. tight budget @ 500

All parts will be bought on newegg btw.
Im also sorry if im in the incorrect section.

Thanks for your time.
4 answers Last reply
More about closed build pointers pl0x
  1. These youtube videos help some folks with their first build. If you change ps, stick with corsair, antec, seasonic, enermax, or ocz. Your board and cpu won't permit overclocking, so stick with an 8 gb kit of 1333 or 1600 ram, whichever is cheaper. It should be on sale at newegg today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPXSy3saKY and ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139075&cm_mmc=BF2011_listing-_-147-_-N82E16820139075&nm_mc=BF2011_listing.
  2. I already watched a ton of vids and read much on building it. as for the psu, would a xfx core 650w work well? im pretty sure xfx psus r made by seasonic. as for the ram, its on sale for 44 bucks. i will be changing to a 2500k and p67/z68 when my wallet permits. for now, im just gonna use the i3 and h61. the sidewinder x4 just sold out :(. would there be any mobo to processor bottle neck? i know the intergrated graphics will bottleneck.
  3. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  4. Mousemonkey said:
    This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey

ty :)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product