ender

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi.
Is posible disable safe mode.
The equipment is extinguished when the light goes off and returns when the
light is connected again. I do not want that it appears the safe mode. The
safe mode does not start for it self. This will happen constantly, is reason
why I want to desable safe mode.

Ender wrote:

> Hi.
> Is posible disable safe mode.
> The equipment is extinguished when the light goes off and returns when the
> light is connected again. I do not want that it appears the safe mode. The
> safe mode does not start for it self. This will happen constantly, is reason
> why I want to desable safe mode.

umm...your computer shuts down improperly "constantly"? that's not good,
dude. get a UPS system, perhaps from http://www.apc.com.

Eric

TRENDING THREADS