Hot key or F key mapping

How can I map a F key or hot key to the screen saver?

I wish to be able invoke the screen saver with a single key stroke.

Thanks all,

SB

Sara Beth <SaraBeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can I map a F key or hot key to the screen saver?
>
>I wish to be able invoke the screen saver with a single key stroke.

Create a shortcut to the SCR file for the screen saver. Place the
shortcut in the Start Menu or onto the Desktop and associate a hotkey
to it.

--
(tm)

Thanks for the reply TM.

My internet at work has been screwy for a while now.

SB

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> Sara Beth <SaraBeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >How can I map a F key or hot key to the screen saver?
> >
> >I wish to be able invoke the screen saver with a single key stroke.
>
> Create a shortcut to the SCR file for the screen saver. Place the
> shortcut in the Start Menu or onto the Desktop and associate a hotkey
> to it.
>
> --
> (tm)

Sara Beth <SaraBeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: