Anyone catch Southpark last night?

Last response: in Video Games
March 31, 2005 10:25:05 PM

It was about the Sony PSP, and it also put a new perspective on the Terry
Shiavo case. I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone, although very crude at
times, are also very creative.

More about : catch southpark night

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:29:09 PM

lb02 wrote:
> It was about the Sony PSP, and it also put a new perspective on the Terry
> Shiavo case. I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone, although very crude at
> times, are also very creative.

It was excellent! They do a great job with timely satire that tells it
like it is...
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 5:13:43 AM

Sean Scott <Its@secret> wrote:

> Anyone catch Team America: World Police also by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
> Another film of theirs I like was called Orgazmo.

I liked 'Cannibal: A Musical' - best commentary track, ever. Features Matt
Stone, Trey Parker and some of their friends who were in the movie,
getting drunk and every so often making a comment about the movie.

It's rather scary how many elements from that early work of theirs showed
up in South Park.