Anyone catch Southpark last night?

It was about the Sony PSP, and it also put a new perspective on the Terry
Shiavo case. I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone, although very crude at
times, are also very creative.
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone catch southpark night

    lb02 wrote:
    > It was about the Sony PSP, and it also put a new perspective on the Terry
    > Shiavo case. I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone, although very crude at
    > times, are also very creative.

    It was excellent! They do a great job with timely satire that tells it
    like it is...

    Sean Scott <Its@secret> wrote:

    > Anyone catch Team America: World Police also by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
    > Another film of theirs I like was called Orgazmo.

    I liked 'Cannibal: A Musical' - best commentary track, ever. Features Matt
    Stone, Trey Parker and some of their friends who were in the movie,
    getting drunk and every so often making a comment about the movie.

    It's rather scary how many elements from that early work of theirs showed
    up in South Park.

Console Gaming Sony PlayStation Video Games