autoplay refresh

I turn off autoplay. As a result, I have lots of problems with the drive
icon and disc name refreshing. Any fix? Thank you.

"aSussertown" <DROPsussertown@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I turn off autoplay. As a result, I have lots of problems with the drive
>icon and disc name refreshing. Any fix? Thank you.

See if this helps: "The AutoPlay Function Does Not Work and the
Current Media Does Not Appear in My Computer When You Insert a CD or
DVD" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817357).
AutoPlay can be turned off in TweakUI > My Computer > AutoPlay >
Types. TweakUI is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp.

--
(tm)