Anyone else's hands fall asleep when playing the psp for a while, or is it
just me?

lb02 wrote:
> Anyone else's hands fall asleep when playing the psp for a while, or
is it
> just me?

Yeah, I have the same problem.

"standard_63" <daxo13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> lb02 wrote:
>> Anyone else's hands fall asleep when playing the psp for a while, or
> is it
>> just me?
>

> Yeah, I have the same problem.

Me three until I learned to bring my pinkies to the front side of the PSP so
that my hand practically engulfs it. Much more comfortable.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"lb02" wrote in message
> Anyone else's hands fall asleep when playing the psp for a while, or is it
> just me?

Not to be off-topic, but I have the very problem with the Nintendo DS.
After playing the DS for a while, my hands "fall asleep" as well. Planning
on picking up a PSP this weekend and as the control layout of the PSP and DS
are somwhat similiar, was wondering if it would have the same effect.

Never had any problems with the GBA-SP.

Cheers,
-Eric