Bluetooth between IPAQ and D500

OK, peeps.
My PC doesn't have bluetooth, although I have a HP IPAQ 4150 connected to
the PC which has bluetooth.
If I want to put MP3's onto my D500 , can I save money on a Dongle and put
my MP3's pictures etc etc onto my Ipaq, then Bluetooth them onto my Phone..

Many thanks for your Help.

Rgds
Neil
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth ipaq d500

    You should have no trouble - I can transfer files from my iPaq 5550 to my
    Siemens S55 via Bluetooth using the Bluetooth Manager or from Resco etc

    "Neil" <gtidriver@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > OK, peeps.
    > My PC doesn't have bluetooth, although I have a HP IPAQ 4150 connected to
    > the PC which has bluetooth.
    > If I want to put MP3's onto my D500 , can I save money on a Dongle and put
    > my MP3's pictures etc etc onto my Ipaq, then Bluetooth them onto my
    > Phone..
    >
    > Many thanks for your Help.
    >
    > Rgds
    > Neil