Bluetooth between IPAQ and D500

Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 27, 2005 3:16:28 PM

OK, peeps.
My PC doesn't have bluetooth, although I have a HP IPAQ 4150 connected to
the PC which has bluetooth.
If I want to put MP3's onto my D500 , can I save money on a Dongle and put
my MP3's pictures etc etc onto my Ipaq, then Bluetooth them onto my Phone..

Many thanks for your Help.

Rgds
Neil

More about : bluetooth ipaq d500

April 29, 2005 5:13:33 PM

You should have no trouble - I can transfer files from my iPaq 5550 to my
Siemens S55 via Bluetooth using the Bluetooth Manager or from Resco etc

!