Sign in with
Your question

MSI debug led 62 no video, no bios

Last response: in Motherboards
January 3, 2013 12:59:52 AM

So I have my newly built computer up and running. Or so I thought. I have gone through BIOS and windows installation, upgraded drivers and everything. When I go to boot it up again after some time being off. I get a debug led code of 62. I have heard that it can sometimes relate to the GPU, but I unplugged it and the same code appeared. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I have actually reseated the CPU and on the next boot it was able to enter the BIOS. Any help would be great!

My hardware include

MSI z77 Mpower
intel i5 3570K
XFX 7870 GPU
Corsair 750W PSU
February 13, 2013 1:52:24 PM

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem I think. Either its 62 or b2 debug led. Lights turn on and fans spin but no signal to my monitor using onboard graphics.
m
l
February 13, 2013 5:47:42 PM

Andrew Johansen said:
Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem I think. Either its 62 or b2 debug led. Lights turn on and fans spin but no signal to my monitor using onboard graphics.

What worked for me was the plugging in the power supply (pci/e) into the 6 pin header on the motherboard. I didn't think I needed to when I had an GPU that required power, but that worked. Just had to change some settings to get the GPU up and running. I hope this fixes it for you.
m
l
!