Looking at gigabyte sniper m3 mobo

rrbronstein

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Hi, Im Ryan and am new and have never posted anything here before.

I have been wanting to ask around on forums and see people opinions on the mATX sniper m3. I have been thinking about either the ASUS gene or this board, as i wanted to try an mATX build since the price point is around my budget and they seem to have all the nice features just with less real estate which i wont even utilize. Wondering if anyone here has the board and can tell me anything about the onboard audio quality, as that was one of the most interesting things about this board since i usually buy a sound card in every PC i build since i prefer it over typical realtek solutions. Please feel free to leave your opinions or any other boards, or anything else i should be looking at in the 150-200 mobo price range. Thanks!

rrbronstein

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013

There is lots of praise for the board, and im glad that you enjoy yours. I specifically like the green color of the board for the theme of the build that i was thinking of doing. How do you find the onboard creative audio? I love my ht omega striker and ive always included sound cards in my builds over onboard. Im hoping i can leave it out if this solution is much better.