PSP Twisted Metal Multiplayer help

How do you get it to take you logon? keeps telling me invalid password,
where do you setup the passwords.
I entered a name and password, but I quess you have to register somewhere?

"mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> How do you get it to take you logon? keeps telling me invalid password,
> where do you setup the passwords.
> I entered a name and password, but I quess you have to register somewhere?

You should be able to set up the password on Sony's server once you connect
to it. Is the switch on the left side of the PSP in the ad-hoc mode instead
of the infrastructure mode? Some games give you a prompt to tell you that
the setting is incorrect, but perhaps TM is not one of them. Or perhaps you
are trying to log on with a user name that was already taken, and instead of
telling you that you've chosen a name that has already been taken, it tries
to match the password given by the person who has that user name. All I know
is that I was able to connect to my wireless network and pick a password
without any problems.

Thanks, finally got it to work, but could never log into a game, all of them
full...