lost xp :S

i have lost some files and folders in my windows folder. and
now (this is as much as i know at the moment) i have lost
the xp look in my appearance settings. what on earth has
happened? wheres it gone? how do i get it back? and can
anyone help??
1 answer Last reply
More about lost

    Hi Marie,

    You may want to download and run the following edit:

    Stuck in Classic View? (Line 271)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp