lost xp :S

August 18, 2004 5:33:03 PM

i have lost some files and folders in my windows folder. and
now (this is as much as i know at the moment) i have lost
the xp look in my appearance settings. what on earth has
happened? wheres it gone? how do i get it back? and can
anyone help??

More about : lost

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 9:53:51 PM

Hi Marie,

You may want to download and run the following edit:

Stuck in Classic View? (Line 271)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp