BT Adapter for 2.5mm phones?

I am looking for two items in the US:

1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.

2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
BT capable.

Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent price?

Regards,

Todd Routhier

Lightwave Technologies, LLC.

--

Need a toll-free number?

http://www.CallChasers.com

Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!
4 answers Last reply
More about adapter phones

    On Mon, 2 May 2005 14:36:58 -0500, "Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com>
    wrote:

    >I am looking for two items in the US:
    >
    >1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
    >capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
    >own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
    >headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
    >want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.

    I can just tell you what I do answering your first question.

    I have done plenty of searches myself looking for a BT land line phone
    but have not found one yet. I too would like to purchase one if
    someone out there knows of one.

    What I do when I am home is call forward my home (land line) phone to
    my cell phone making me able to answer all calls with my BT headset.

    >2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
    >BT capable.
    >
    >Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent price?
    >

    >Regards,
    >

    >Todd Routhier
    >
    >Lightwave Technologies, LLC.

    This begs the question:

    Why do you have a home phone at all then?

    Thanks for your response, I just had to ask though..

    Again, I am not looking for a BT phone. I do not want to give up my sweet
    Uniden 2 line 5.8 Ghz in any way, shape or form.

    I just want to add a BT adapter to it.

    --
    Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
    http://www.YourOwnISP.com

    "Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking for two items in the US:
    >
    > 1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
    > capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
    > own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
    > headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
    > want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.
    >
    > 2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
    > BT capable.
    >
    > Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
    > price?
    >

    > Regards,
    >

    > Todd Routhier
    >
    > Lightwave Technologies, LLC.
    >

    > --
    >
    > Need a toll-free number?
    >
    > http://www.CallChasers.com
    >
    > Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Mojo,
    Jabra makes the model A210 which is a Bluetooth adapter for non-Bluetooth
    phones with 2.5mm headset connections. The product is not cheap (about $60)
    and you would need one for each phone if you aren't willing to disconnect it
    and move from one phone to another. I have used it with a Panasonic 5.8 Ghz
    cordless phone and paired to a Motorla HS820 Bluetooth headset.

    Larry

    > This begs the question:
    >
    > Why do you have a home phone at all then?
    >
    > Thanks for your response, I just had to ask though..
    >
    > Again, I am not looking for a BT phone. I do not want to give up my sweet
    > Uniden 2 line 5.8 Ghz in any way, shape or form.
    >
    > I just want to add a BT adapter to it.
    >
    > --
    > Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
    > http://www.YourOwnISP.com
    >
    > "Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com> wrote in message
    >>I am looking for two items in the US:
    >>
    >> 1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
    >> capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I
    >> already own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to
    >> buy a headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset.
    >> Also, I may want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and
    >> office.
    >>
    >> 2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB
    >> printer BT capable.
    >>
    >> Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
    >> price?
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >>

    >> Todd Routhier
    >>
    >> Lightwave Technologies, LLC.
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> Need a toll-free number?
    >>
    >> http://www.CallChasers.com
    >>
    >> Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    <http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=cdp%2024201&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wf>

    > What I do when I am home is call forward my home (land line) phone to
    > my cell phone making me able to answer all calls with my BT headset.
    >

    >>2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
    >>BT capable.
    >>
    >>Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
    >>price?
    >>

    >>Regards,
    >>

    >>Todd Routhier
    >>
    >>Lightwave Technologies, LLC.