BT Adapter for 2.5mm phones?

Last response: in Technologies
May 2, 2005 6:36:58 PM

I am looking for two items in the US:

1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.

2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
BT capable.

Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent price?

Regards,

Todd Routhier

Lightwave Technologies, LLC.

--

Need a toll-free number?

http://www.CallChasers.com

Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!

More about : adapter 5mm phones

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 7:48:11 PM

On Mon, 2 May 2005 14:36:58 -0500, "Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com>
wrote:

>I am looking for two items in the US:
>
>1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
>capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
>own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
>headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
>want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.

I can just tell you what I do answering your first question.

I have done plenty of searches myself looking for a BT land line phone
but have not found one yet. I too would like to purchase one if
someone out there knows of one.

What I do when I am home is call forward my home (land line) phone to
my cell phone making me able to answer all calls with my BT headset.

>2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
>BT capable.
>
>Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent price?
>

>Regards,
>

>Todd Routhier
>
>Lightwave Technologies, LLC.
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 9:02:00 PM

This begs the question:

Why do you have a home phone at all then?

Thanks for your response, I just had to ask though..

Again, I am not looking for a BT phone. I do not want to give up my sweet
Uniden 2 line 5.8 Ghz in any way, shape or form.

I just want to add a BT adapter to it.

--
Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com

"Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com> wrote in message
news:D 9udnbm9s5j9HOvfRVn-sA@linkupamerica.com...
>I am looking for two items in the US:
>
> 1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
> capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I already
> own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to buy a
> headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset. Also, I may
> want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and office.
>
> 2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
> BT capable.
>
> Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
> price?
>

> Regards,
>

> Todd Routhier
>
> Lightwave Technologies, LLC.
>

> --
>
> Need a toll-free number?
>
> http://www.CallChasers.com
>
> Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!

May 4, 2005 6:21:12 AM

Mojo,
Jabra makes the model A210 which is a Bluetooth adapter for non-Bluetooth
phones with 2.5mm headset connections. The product is not cheap (about $60)
and you would need one for each phone if you aren't willing to disconnect it
and move from one phone to another. I have used it with a Panasonic 5.8 Ghz
cordless phone and paired to a Motorla HS820 Bluetooth headset.

Larry

> This begs the question:
>
> Why do you have a home phone at all then?
>
> Thanks for your response, I just had to ask though..
>
> Again, I am not looking for a BT phone. I do not want to give up my sweet
> Uniden 2 line 5.8 Ghz in any way, shape or form.
>
> I just want to add a BT adapter to it.
>
> --
> Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
> http://www.YourOwnISP.com
>
> "Mojo Jojo" <news2@muchoweb.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9udnbm9s5j9HOvfRVn-sA@linkupamerica.com...
>>I am looking for two items in the US:
>>
>> 1- BlueTooth adapter to make my standard cordless phones in my house BT
>> capable. I love the phones I have but want to add BT capability. I
>> already own a headset, a dongle for my PC and a BT PDA. I don't want to
>> buy a headset with a 2.5 mm adapter since I already own the headset.
>> Also, I may want to buy multiple adapters for multiple phones at home and
>> office.
>>
>> 2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB
>> printer BT capable.
>>
>> Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
>> price?
>>

>> Regards,
>>

>> Todd Routhier
>>
>> Lightwave Technologies, LLC.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Need a toll-free number?
>>
>> http://www.CallChasers.com
>>
>> Instantly set to ring and follow to any US48 based phone!

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 4:10:15 PM

<http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=cdp%2024201&hl=en&l...;

> What I do when I am home is call forward my home (land line) phone to
> my cell phone making me able to answer all calls with my BT headset.
>

>>2- BlueTooth USB printer to BlueTooth adapter so I can make my USB printer
>>BT capable.
>>
>>Can someone point me to a website that sells these items for a decent
>>price?
>>

>>Regards,
>>

>>Todd Routhier
>>
>>Lightwave Technologies, LLC.