4 fans, all blowing air inside == ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanu15

Distinguished
In my system case I have 4 fans, 2 in paralled to my mobo and 2 others adjacent to it, all of which are blowing air INSIDE and the only thing taking air out is my Coolermaster PSU, I just want to ask, is this acceptable? Or should I allocate the other 2 fans to blow air OUT of the case instead of blowing it in, that was initally my set up until I experimented and realized if all air was blowing in, it keeps my system cool, VERY cool because my GPU gives off heat from time to time depending on the games I pit it with. Do you guys have any options for me? Should I just keep this set up as it is?

Solution
Well, I come from a dusty country, and this is what I recommend if you are having serious dust issues. Having positive air pressure inside your case keeps all the dust out, even if does run a bit hotter than the regular airflow pattern.

The regular airflow pattern for a case would be intake front and side with exhaust top and rear.

Zero_

Distinguished
Well, I come from a dusty country, and this is what I recommend if you are having serious dust issues. Having positive air pressure inside your case keeps all the dust out, even if does run a bit hotter than the regular airflow pattern.

The regular airflow pattern for a case would be intake front and side with exhaust top and rear.

Solution

supermanu15

Distinguished
but 4 of my fans are just adjacent and parallel to my mobo, so i really do not have fans at the top, front or bottom, just at the side and the rear, a top mount PSU and underneath that are 2 fans(these are the 2 adjacent-to-the-mobo fans) and the other 2 fans which are parallel to the mobo

supermanu15

Distinguished
thank you all :) i am going to buy 1 additional fan later, just found out that there is a part in the lower front of my case where you can install a fan, but i cant really say its going to be easy because its a bit stuffy,made me wonder who designed this case in the first place

thank you all once again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.