Need help for a new rig built

hi, i m gona buy a new rig for my self in these days please check out my selected hardware combination and tell me wether it is good or not

i5,2500kprocessor , ASUS P8Z68-M-PRO or V-PRO , 1333mhz corsair 4+4total 8 gb RAM ,seagate 500GB HDD, PSU coolermaster GX-750watts, cpucooler hyper212evo, antec300 or thermaltake commander MS-1
poin 2 be noted "without any 3D or graphic card"

i am an average gamer but hardcore multitasker and web-browser !!!

and 1 thng more please tell me that the copper pipes of hyper212evo are empty from inside or they are filled with coolent or any liquid ?

thanks in advance :wahoo: anxiously waiting :bounce:
3 answers Last reply
More about need built
  1. Sounds all good except the lack of graphics card. Even as an average gamer your going to want one.
  2. Have you set a budget for this project?
    -> You might want to hop over into the Systems > New Build section of the forums.
    If you fill out the form in *How To Ask For New Build Advice* you'll answer all the standard questions that help things get started.
  3. dead_sincebirth said:
    and 1 thng more please tell me that the copper pipes of hyper212evo are empty from inside or they are filled with coolent or any liquid
    All 'heat pipe' type coolers use a phase change coolent that vaporizes in contact with the heat sink, rises and condenses in the cooling fin section and recycles.
Ask a new question

Read More

Components