Broadcom BCM2033KFB Bluetooth Controller Liquidation

Last response: in Technologies
May 7, 2005 6:56:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.biz.marketplace,alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.cdma,comp.sys.computers.marketplace,tw.bbs.comp.hardware.marketplace (More info?)

We have acquired 33,000 pieces of some new factory packed Broadcom
BCM2033KFB Bluetooth controller chips. They are all factory packed in boxes
of 120 pieces. The date codes are 0237+. The original OEM we acquired these
from paid over $17.00 each. We can sell them for $2.99 each.

Many manufacturers combined these with the Qualcomm "Blutonium" chipset to
drive integration of Bluetooth in 3G CDMA devices. They're also used in
Motorola mobile phones, Palm PDA's and many other devices.

Arrow Electronics lists them on their website without prices. They just
quote delivery as 17 weeks.

If wish to see technical specifications and some digigtal pictures of these,
we have it posted on our web page at:

http://www.rocktechnology.com/Sale/BCM2033KFB.htm
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:00:28 AM

"Rudy Hartmann" <rudy@r-o-c-k-t-e-c-h-n-o-l-o-g-y.c-o-m> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:ZG4fe.28681$R46.5436@tornado.socal.rr.com...
> We have acquired 33,000 pieces of some new factory packed Broadcom
> BCM2033KFB Bluetooth controller chips. They are all factory packed in
> boxes
> of 120 pieces. The date codes are 0237+. The original OEM we acquired
> these
> from paid over $17.00 each. We can sell them for $2.99 each.

Can we do something against this guy ? Spamming around in newsgroups for
selling his old Bluetooth chips
(all chips below or equal 1.1, current BT chips are 1.2 or even 2.0)...
It is useful to report the abuse to sales@rocktechnology.com or directly to
rudy@rocktechnology.com ?

Regards,

Martin