Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 30, 2011 8:01:55 PM

So i just put together a new system.

i7 2600k
Gigabyte GA-Z68xp-ud3 motherboard
2 HIS 6950's
4gbx4 gskill ram
128gb crucial ssd

When i go into the catalyst control panel, there is no option for crossfire. Everything is just blank. I have both cards connected, powerd and the bridge connecting them. The computer is reading the card but it says the second card is disabled. I have my monitor hooked up the video card closest to the CPU and the bridge is connected. I assume there are two connections on each card in case you wanted to have three cards. I dont need to connect both bridges do i? I did not install the HIS software, i just installed the latest radeon drivers. Any ideas?
September 30, 2011 9:00:46 PM

go to the diagnostic tab and tell me what it reports... anyway it's more related to the Hardware itself, test each GPU idividually if each one is working properly try to change the Crossfire bridges
m
l
Related resources
October 1, 2011 5:05:43 PM

This same thing happened to me. I had to uninstall and sweep all of the drivers clean from my system and then re-install them and it fixed it for me.
m
l
October 1, 2011 5:09:42 PM

Abzilla101 said:
This same thing happened to me. I had to uninstall and sweep all of the drivers clean from my system and then re-install them and it fixed it for me.

glad it worked for you, but a lot of people reported this and it's more related to hardware issues.....
m
l
!