Computer wont start Error code: 0x00000074

skathelast

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
Hello

When i try to start my comp I get the following message (pre-windows screen,the black one):
"Computer needs to restart press the power button (or something like this)
Error code: 0x00000074

Parameters:
0x0000000000000001
0x0000000000000002
0xFFFFF8006AEFDBA0
0XFFFFF8006A9BA478 "

I was running windows 8 pro 64 bit (6G ram,3 HDD,Gigabyte MB,MSI 7870 graphic card,I5 CPU)

Incident:
I was playing Fallout 3 and sometimes when i tabbed it would stuck and i needed to log off as a user and play again(i thought it was a compatibility issue,no ctrl alt del could be shown on screen if it stuck)
So I did it again and instead of logging back in my screen went black trying to find signal.I reset via the button and the message came.

Things I tried:
I installed win7 32 bit and tried to search and came that this error is Ram orriented.I did not try to remove the rams since the system properties shows 6G of ram(3.5 usable) which is right and shows they work imo.I entered msconfig and saw that the win8 was not in the boot tab. I tried to go for repairs via the installation USB i got and it could not find the win8 option in the "repair" menu,only the win7.

One more thing...After that one of my HDD suddenly is not recognized and everytime i log it asks for a checkdisk with no results as it seems.(i just hope it aint destroyed)

If anyone can help I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks in advance.

edit: Some weird facts I noticed...tried to unplugg the unrecognized HDD and computer dont recognize win7 installation even though its on another drive... Its like the info on where the win7 istallation is on that HDD and the win7 system files on another.
I tried to access unrecognized drive through device manager and there is no entry there...though on Disk management in admin tools it is found there with its name etc.