Sony drops PSP Support

Some news today on Sony pulling the PSP from the market

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/04/01/124400.php

aacool
3 answers Last reply
More about sony drops support

    aacool wrote in alt.games.video.sony-playstation2:

    > Some news today on Sony pulling the PSP from the market

    April Fool's joke. The cited article mentions the lawsuit Sony lost against
    Immersion Technologies over the haptic feedback technology used in the
    PS/PS2 Dual Shock Controllers. The PSP doesn't have haptic feedback, and
    was thus not affected by Sony's loss against Immersion.

    The joke aside, I can't recall any case where a manufacturer pulled a
    product off store shelves within days of its initial release, to be honest.
    Anyone have any examples, offhand?

    --
    Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA

    OMG you should be ashamed.
    That was such a weakass attempt at an Aprils fools joke

    lame

    "aacool" <a@b.c> wrote in message
    > Some news today on Sony pulling the PSP from the market
    >
    > http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/04/01/124400.php
    >
    > aacool

Console Gaming Video Sony Support Games PlayStation Video Games