windows explorer

Damian

Distinguished
May 20, 2002

At startup on the desktop the following message is
displayed "The path 'C:\' does not exzist or is not a
directory this also appears when i attempt to open
programs, everything appears to be working fine and i
have checked to see if it was due to a virus this may be
accuring but no viruses have been found, i am running
windows xp pro, i do not have a drive calld C:\ i hav an
F:\ of which is my hard drive and D:\ and E:\ are my cd
drives and A:\ the floppy drive, i would appreciate it if
you could be able to help me with this problem

Damian.
..

I've replied in the .configuration_manage thread to your question.

Eric

TRENDING THREADS