Closed

Connecting bluetooth headset to two phones

Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
this answer the correct phone.
8 answers Last reply
More about connecting bluetooth headset phones

    Ben Wilkinson wrote:
    > Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
    > I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
    > this answer the correct phone.

    Only the Plantronics Voyager 510 Headset is able to do what you require.

    pzboyz

    Ben Wilkinson wrote:
    > Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
    > I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
    > this answer the correct phone.

    See www.sound-innovation.net
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    i think this is not correct.
    i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
    motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
    i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
    difficult to gather information about this.

    greets,
    n8hawk
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Tim wrote:
    > i think this is not correct.
    > i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
    > motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
    > i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
    > difficult to gather information about this.
    >
    > greets,
    > n8hawk

    I think I am correct. :)

    There is no other headset that will alter your to an incoming call from
    one phone while talking to person through another phone. Trust me this
    is true.

    pzboyz
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Having multiple pairings does not mean that the headset will recognize which
    phone is ringing, and answer it.

    "Tim" <tim.legler@post.rwth-aachen.de> wrote in message
    > i think this is not correct.
    > i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
    > motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
    > i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
    > difficult to gather information about this.
    >
    > greets,
    > n8hawk

  6. nokia 6300

    samsung SG270
  7. Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.

    nokia 6300

    samsung SG270
  8. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Bluetooth Phones Gaming Headsets