Closed

Connecting bluetooth headset to two phones

Last response: in Technologies
May 11, 2005 8:10:43 PM

Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
this answer the correct phone.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 1:57:49 AM

Ben Wilkinson wrote:
> Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
> I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
> this answer the correct phone.

Only the Plantronics Voyager 510 Headset is able to do what you require.

pzboyz
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 1:58:19 AM

Ben Wilkinson wrote:
> Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.
> I.e. If one of the phones rings and you select the answer button, will
> this answer the correct phone.

See www.sound-innovation.net
Related resources
May 13, 2005 3:56:07 AM

i think this is not correct.
i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
difficult to gather information about this.

greets,
n8hawk
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 1:32:23 AM

Tim wrote:
> i think this is not correct.
> i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
> motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
> i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
> difficult to gather information about this.
>
> greets,
> n8hawk

I think I am correct. :)

There is no other headset that will alter your to an incoming call from
one phone while talking to person through another phone. Trust me this
is true.

pzboyz
May 28, 2005 11:07:37 PM

Having multiple pairings does not mean that the headset will recognize which
phone is ringing, and answer it.

"Tim" <tim.legler@post.rwth-aachen.de> wrote in message
> i think this is not correct.
> i am looking for a headset with the same features and i know that the
> motorola hs-810,820 and 850 allow multiple pairing.
> i know that there are other headsets with this feature- but it is very
> difficult to gather information about this.
>
> greets,
> n8hawk

Anonymous
November 12, 2010 11:21:17 AM

nokia 6300

samsung SG270
Anonymous
November 12, 2010 11:47:56 AM

Can you connect a bluetooth headset two two mobile phones at the same time.

nokia 6300

samsung SG270
November 15, 2010 12:23:46 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish