Looking for a way to travel my full tower system

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
Hi i'm looking for ways to travel with a full tower system (air cooled),

i was looking at gearsgear something with this strap but i doubt it would be easy, i'm looking into something with wheels that i can set up either my Thermaltake Level 10 GT or my Cooler Master Cosmos II,

and no car available or any transport until after 2 hours of walking (and i won't be able to get a pick up ready as the sced is a bit different from people i know or i would hire people in advance) to where i live hiring people in advance is like your paying double and i won't be able to spare money right now.

i tried building one using some wood but it looked stupid and wasn't strong enough to handle either, i was looking at some travel bags at some malls while carrying my case in hand (earlier was carrying my cosmos II so i can fit them) but didn't find anything, and the day yesterday was carrying my level 10 GT and still didn't see anything that fits nicely (it was tiresome carrying them on their built in handles)

i would really appreciate any help and advices. since if i can find anything that can fit a cosmos II it will surely fit a level 10 gt or haf x and other stuff, (i don't mind if its a bit big i can put pillows or something to keep things fit inside, or i don't mind wheels with straps so long as it can support the cosmos II + the stuff inside it

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
just bought some ne w noctua nh-d14 with lga2011 for 108$ so expensive, but worth it lol, last time i damped carrying my system with LCS and messed things up cost me a lot but still...

i was looking at this before and now
http://www.geargrip.com/details_ggg2.php?UID=13984944034f43e6b00ea73

but whenever i imagine my self using that carrying a heavy cosmos II = /( -.- )\

im still snooping around, newegg/tigerdirect as long as they ship to US or global anything is good.

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
i was looking at this
http://www.hitechreview.com/gaming/pcgaming/thermaltake-transporter-carry-bag-for-your-big-gaming-pc/34058/

600 x 300 x 600 mm (L*W*H)

but this is the cosmos II's

Dimension (W / H / D) : 344 x 704 x 664 mm / 13.5 x 27.7 x 26.1 inch

that thermaltake bag would fit in my level 10 i think but i doubt it would fit my cosmos II, although im planning on getting my hands on that bag and now i need one which fits cosmos II