Why 'Windows Installer'?

Last few weeks I get a box appear ad-hoc and then disappear - it's called
'Windows Installer'. Why has this started and how do I stop it please?

johnmc wrote:

> Last few weeks I get a box appear ad-hoc and then disappear - it's called
> 'Windows Installer'. Why has this started and how do I stop it please?

you were installing a program that uses the windows installer. no biggie.

Eric

johnmc <johnmc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Last few weeks I get a box appear ad-hoc and then disappear - it's called
>'Windows Installer'. Why has this started and how do I stop it please?

When do you see this dialog box exactly and what is the message it
displays?

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS