Would these components make a bottleneck?

Hello. I am doing my first computer build. Would you please tell me if these components would make the bottleneck problem in my system?

-Intel Core i5-2400 (3.1Ghz, 3.4Ghz Turbo Boost quad core)
-8GB Corsair DDR3 Dual-Channel RAM
-8GB Kingston SSD (Windows and all my programs will be installed to here)
-500GB Seagate 7200RPM hard drive
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 1GB


Thanks!
6 answers Last reply
More about would components make bottleneck
  1. these are the perfect! Don't think about bottlenecking they are very very accurate to each other.
    No bottlenecking..
  2. 8 GB SSD doesn't fit even Windows.

    GT 430 sucks. It just sucks.
  3. eheminger said:
    Hello. I am doing my first computer build. Would you please tell me if these components would make the bottleneck problem in my system?

    -Intel Core i5-2400 (3.1Ghz, 3.4Ghz Turbo Boost quad core)
    -8GB Corsair DDR3 Dual-Channel RAM
    -8GB Kingston SSD (Windows and all my programs will be installed to here)
    -500GB Seagate 7200RPM hard drive
    -NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 1GB


    Thanks!

    1. what are you going to be using this pc for?
    2. what motherboard are you using?
    3. what psu are you using?
    4. what is your total budget and budget for gfx card?
    5. 8gb ssd.... did you mistakenly type that instead of 80 gb? a 64-bit windows installation alone takes up 20+ gb.
  4. pro-gamer said:
    these are the perfect! Don't think about bottlenecking they are very very accurate to each other.
    No bottlenecking..


    That must be sarcasm :P
  5. de5_Roy said:
    1. what are you going to be using this pc for?
    2. what motherboard are you using?
    3. what psu are you using?
    4. what is your total budget and budget for gfx card?
    5. 8gb ssd.... did you mistakenly type that instead of 80 gb? a 64-bit windows installation alone takes up 20+ gb.



    1. A little bit of Steam gaming, coding, watching videos, emailing, Twitter, and stuff like that.
    2. It's a pretty nice Asus.
    3. 500W Rosewill.
  6. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Bottleneck Components Systems