Removing recycled folder question

I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
try to delete the folder and I can't. Could anyone please
tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
directory display?

thanks

Ted Wilson wrote:

> I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
> try to delete the folder and I can't. Could anyone please
> tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
> directory display?
>
> thanks

go to your main recycle bin (on your desktop) and the folder should
actually be there. if so, empty the recycle bin.

however, if it's a couple of hidden folders with
S-1-awholebunchanumbers-234 or something similar, I think those are
system folders and you cant get rid of them. hide your hidden files if
you want it to be "tidy".

Eric

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:11:57 -0700, "Ted Wilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
>try to delete the folder

WHY???

>...and I can't. Could anyone please
>tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
>directory display?
>
>thanks

Every drive has a Recycle bin!

Lars

No, not every drive has a recycle bin on display, not on
my computer. I could do with one less folder on the D
drive directory. How can I remove it?

Ted