Removing recycled folder question

I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
try to delete the folder and I can't. Could anyone please
tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
directory display?

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about removing recycled folder question

    Ted Wilson wrote:

    > I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
    > try to delete the folder and I can't. Could anyone please
    > tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
    > directory display?
    >
    > thanks

    go to your main recycle bin (on your desktop) and the folder should
    actually be there. if so, empty the recycle bin.

    however, if it's a couple of hidden folders with
    S-1-awholebunchanumbers-234 or something similar, I think those are
    system folders and you cant get rid of them. hide your hidden files if
    you want it to be "tidy".

    Eric

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:11:57 -0700, "Ted Wilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >I have a recycled folder inside my drive D:/Receycled. I
    >try to delete the folder

    WHY???

    >...and I can't. Could anyone please
    >tell me how to make it desapear from my XP D: driver
    >directory display?
    >
    >thanks

    Every drive has a Recycle bin!

    Lars

    No, not every drive has a recycle bin on display, not on
    my computer. I could do with one less folder on the D
    drive directory. How can I remove it?

    Ted