I have faith in this group...

I went out and bought God of War today, based solely on the posts I've read
in this group... I haven't played it yet... mainly because I haven't had
enough Jack Daniel's yet... but I have faith in you guys and am expecting a
fully enjoyable experience... I'll let you know my findings... probably
sometime *way* after noon tomorrow....

Cheers!

Enjoy...it is a great game.

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
> I went out and bought God of War today, based solely on the posts I've read
> in this group... I haven't played it yet... mainly because I haven't had
> enough Jack Daniel's yet... but I have faith in you guys and am expecting a
> fully enjoyable experience... I'll let you know my findings... probably
> sometime *way* after noon tomorrow....
>
> Cheers!

GoW = GotY
Just my opinion...
I beat it today and I haven't enjoyed a game from beginning to end this
much in years. My faith in videogames is now as rock solid as ever.
Thank you GoW development team!

"Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> GoW = GotY
> Just my opinion...
> I beat it today and I haven't enjoyed a game from beginning to end this
> much in years. My faith in videogames is now as rock solid as ever.
> Thank you GoW development team!

Agreed.

Incog Inc. has a pretty good track record as far as the PS2 is concerned.
There's only been one game of theirs that I didn't enjoy--Kinetica. Twisted
Metal: Black was good (despite the violent bios that weren't necessary), War
of the Monsters was a lot of fun, and even Downhill Domination was decent.
And they made the original TM, Jet Moto, and Warhawk for the PS One before
that. Definitely an underrated developer. I hope God of War gets them the
attention they deserve.

Arcane Hayter wrote:
> GoW = GotY
> Just my opinion...
> I beat it today and I haven't enjoyed a game from beginning to end this
> much in years. My faith in videogames is now as rock solid as ever.
> Thank you GoW development team!

Last one I played that I had this much fun with, and was something
different/new/etc. ...just gave you that certain warm-fuzzy feeling was
PSI-OPS. I loved that one, played it through about 5 times not counting
the time spent in the training room goofing off or toying with the
mini-games. Likely to go through GoW several times also, just that good.

I agree though, right now at this point God of War gets my vote...it is
done right on all levels/aspects.

Android wrote:
> "Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>GoW = GotY
>>Just my opinion...
>>I beat it today and I haven't enjoyed a game from beginning to end this
>>much in years. My faith in videogames is now as rock solid as ever.
>>Thank you GoW development team!
>

> Agreed.
>
> Incog Inc. has a pretty good track record as far as the PS2 is concerned.
> There's only been one game of theirs that I didn't enjoy--Kinetica. Twisted
> Metal: Black was good (despite the violent bios that weren't necessary), War
> of the Monsters was a lot of fun, and even Downhill Domination was decent.
> And they made the original TM, Jet Moto, and Warhawk for the PS One before
> that. Definitely an underrated developer. I hope God of War gets them the
> attention they deserve.

I hear ya. I tried Kinetica, didn't care for that...don't like those
style games anyway. Had a free rental one time and checked it out.
TM:Black was good, and I can see the appeal for some...not my kind of
game either though. War of the Monsters though, NOW that one I
absolutely LOVED!! Great game, tons of fun, lots of replay value...when
I go over to one of my friends house we generally always still play a
few matches/rounds of it, his kid loves that game...he ends up winning
almost everytime. I enjoyed Downhill Domination also, it was well done
and good fun. Kinda SSX except on bikes. I do hope they get some due
notice and all for GoW though, it is THE best game so far this year.

> But I can't see my 8 year-old or my wife taking away God of War from me
> any
> time soon. One's not allowed to play it, and one isn't interested unless
> it
> is a puzzle game, a social game, or a farming simulator... :)

LOL! I misread that last one and thought it was 'farting simulator'!