Remote Access Server script installation

Tibo

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Hello.

I have to make a command line script installation of a RAS incoming
connection.

I thought I could do that with netsh but it seems it's only to configure
client-side connection.

Does anyone knows what things I have to edit to configure a RAS incoming
connection ?
(registry settings, command-line tools, files, etc.)

Thanks a lot !

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

For configuring Incoming connections through command line, first enable it
by "net start remoteaccess" (If the service is disabled do "sc config
remoteaccess start= demand" to enable it)and then you can use netsh command
itself to configure settings for the incoming connection.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Giri