punk2trunk

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
I have a Panasonic plasma 46" 720p
model TC-P46X3 I have tried VGA to HDMI cable and VGA to Component cables in order to view my VGA PC laptop on this tv. I have changed the settings and input settings. I thinking I need to buy a VGA ti HDNI converter box. I also here that thises tv's are a little finicky when it comes to this converters. Is ther a specific model that anyone can suggest that will work with Panasonic Plasma non VGA models???
Thanks Tom

punk2trunk

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Thanks for th reply, I am not a pc buff, but lets see what I did. I have window xp. I worked on the resolutuion
1024 X 768.

I "x" the extend my window desktop box

I pressed the F7 button

A ( no signal display) box shows up.

I have tried vga cable to hdmi and vga to component cable. then tried working with the input section.

The only thing left is to buy a converter box or return this tv and get a lcd. The other option is to get a HDMI ready laptop.
I hear that some converter boxes will not work with this type of tv. Just wanting to see if anyone out there has one of these Panansonic plasma tv and has bought a successful converter box.

punk2trunk

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Ok I right clicked to graphic s properties. Then on the multiple Display, I dotted the extended Desktop feature. aplyed then ok. I will go and try to see if this worked. I'll keep you posted,

Thanks