IRC on the PSP

First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
keyboard.

http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg

http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503

IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP

Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
PSP.
Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
then you can click here to start chatting!

http://pspirc.com/irc/
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    >First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
    >keyboard.
    >
    >http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg
    >
    >http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503
    >
    >IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP
    >
    >Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
    >PSP.
    >Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
    >then you can click here to start chatting!
    >
    >http://pspirc.com/irc/

    That will be fun...not.
    How fast can you type with a PSP?

    G.

    In article <oiq151p39v1s5d3ss8spg1hqakoncljtc9@4ax.com>, g@g.com says...

    >>First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
    >>keyboard.
    >>
    >>http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg
    >>
    >>http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503
    >>
    >>IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP
    >>
    >>Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
    >>PSP.
    >>Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
    >>then you can click here to start chatting!
    >>
    >>http://pspirc.com/irc/
    >

    >That will be fun...not.
    >How fast can you type with a PSP?
    >
    >G.

    Doesn't take long to type...$uck my dick!

Console Gaming PlayStation Web Browser Games Video Servers Video Games