IRC on the PSP

Last response: in Video Games
April 3, 2005 8:58:23 PM

First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
keyboard.

http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg

http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503

IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP

Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
PSP.
Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
then you can click here to start chatting!

http://pspirc.com/irc/

More about : irc psp

April 4, 2005 11:18:55 AM

>First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
>keyboard.
>
>http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg
>
>http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503
>
>IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP
>
>Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
>PSP.
>Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
>then you can click here to start chatting!
>
>http://pspirc.com/irc/

That will be fun...not.
How fast can you type with a PSP?

G.
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 7:31:23 PM

In article <oiq151p39v1s5d3ss8spg1hqakoncljtc9@4ax.com>, g@g.com says...

>>First server side IRC for the PSP, even has its own little virtual
>>keyboard.
>>
>>http://www.maxconsole.com/content_img/pspirc2.jpg
>>
>>http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=news&newsid=3503
>>
>>IRC Makes Its Way To The PSP
>>
>>Volksport has made a new script which allows you to access IRC from the
>>PSP.
>>Currently you have to use Wipeout pure's web browser to get online ,
>>then you can click here to start chatting!
>>
>>http://pspirc.com/irc/
>

>That will be fun...not.
>How fast can you type with a PSP?
>
>G.

Doesn't take long to type...$uck my dick!
!