GT4 pal endurance races... help!

well, okay, not all of them just the high speed things. No matter what
I or my son try we never seem to come anywhere near to winning the
ones where it's all out speed. advice needed urgently!

--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

In article <42508823.864B41E8@blueyonder.co.uk>, Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>well, okay, not all of them just the high speed things. No matter what
>I or my son try we never seem to come anywhere near to winning the
>ones where it's all out speed. advice needed urgently!

'89 Minolta Toyota
And, of course, the F1 car.

Dave wrote:

> In article <42508823.864B41E8@blueyonder.co.uk>, Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> >well, okay, not all of them just the high speed things. No matter what
> >I or my son try we never seem to come anywhere near to winning the
> >ones where it's all out speed. advice needed urgently!
>
> '89 Minolta Toyota
> And, of course, the F1 car.

Thanks Dave, and I'm going to guess you have to win both?

--

In article <4250AC32.C16A3207@blueyonder.co.uk>, Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Dave, and I'm going to guess you have to win both?

You're welcome. And yup, you have to win them. Consult
gamefaqs.com for more info. Plenty of cars are fast enough to win
the Minolta Toyota.