Msi Z77A-G43 motherbroad for gtx560 asus c 2GB?

Hello,need to build a gaming pc, d0es this model msi Z77A-G43 good for gaming?
processor core i5 3570
psu 650w corsair cx serie
4b corsair d3vs1600 ram
gpu ASUS gtx 560 2gb
12 answers Last reply
More about z77a motherbroad gtx560 asus
  1. play a lot of bf3 online
  2. Yes it is a good board but only good for a single GPU. You should as well go with 3570K so you can use the overclocking features. Do you already have the GTX560 card?
  3. I don't understand the question, any mobo with a pcie 2.0/or whatever, is what you need, unless you want a mobo with SLI support.
    So any good h77(if you have the i5-3570(non k)/z7x board is enough.
  4. rolli59 said:
    Yes it is a good board but only good for a single GPU. You should as well go with 3570K so you can use the overclocking features. Do you already have the GTX560 card?

yes i already have gtx 560 asus oc 2gb and am upgrading my processor,power supply and mobo
  5. pandemic00 said:
    yes i already have gtx 560 asus oc 2gb and am upgrading my processor,power supply and mobo

OK then as I suggested go for the 3570K since you are going with a Z77 board both will allow overclock on the CPU.
  6. i dont want to overclock my pc and dont have lot of money

will msi h77ma g43 and core i5 3570 will be ok for my gtx 560 asus?
  7. Yes if you are not going to overclock you can save on the board and go with the h77 chipset.
  8. PCIe(xpress) X16 is the graphics interface. All versions are compatible, for example you can use ver 3 card in a ver 2 slot and the other way around without any performance penalty!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express
  9. It's a bad motherboard IMO. Died on me within a year. No voltage control for overclocking and long POST times.

Get a cheap Asrock. It's what I'm using now.
  10. am going h77ma g43 dont want to oc my pc..and motherboard dont affect FPS and performance in games?
  11. No it will perform the same since it is your CPU and GPU that deliver the performance. Different motherboards only allows you to do tweaking for more performance, such as overclock.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gaming Corsair Motherboards MSI-Microstar