Will a BT adapter for non-BT cell phones also work with la..

Having just started to use a BT headset with my new BT phone, I really like
it's convenience. It would be nice to use it at home with my landline
cordless phone as well, that has the same size 2.5 jack as a mobile phone.

I know they sell adapters to enable non-BT cell phones to use a BT headset.
Jabra makes one, I think Motorola also, perhaps others. They never mention
in the ads the possibility of using it with a cordless phone, they just say
for non-BT cell phones.

However, both types of phones have the same size jack. The same corded
headsets work in both. Would these BT adapters with 2.5 plug work in a
landline cordless phone? Anyone tried that?
2 answers Last reply
More about will adapter cell phones work

    "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Having just started to use a BT headset with my new BT phone, I really
    > like
    > it's convenience. It would be nice to use it at home with my landline
    > cordless phone as well, that has the same size 2.5 jack as a mobile phone.
    >
    > I know they sell adapters to enable non-BT cell phones to use a BT
    > headset.
    > Jabra makes one, I think Motorola also, perhaps others. They never mention
    > in the ads the possibility of using it with a cordless phone, they just
    > say
    > for non-BT cell phones.
    >
    > However, both types of phones have the same size jack. The same corded
    > headsets work in both. Would these BT adapters with 2.5 plug work in a
    > landline cordless phone? Anyone tried that?

    Firstly Id say "" try it ""

    Secondly Id ask "" did it work ? ""

    --
    THANKS
    RICK

    why wouldn't it? does it cost you anything to try? :o)

Bluetooth Cell Phones Cordless Phone Gaming Headsets Phones