PSP Twisted Metal Question

I wonder if anyone can help me with the mini-game in Paris.

You're high up on a building or something, and the instructions say to fire
napalm at the helicopters.

I push the L button to fire napalm, but the napalm seems to fly off into the
distance, missing the helicopter by a mile.

I tried both the direction buttons and analog stick to control the flight of
the napalm, but they both just seem to move my car -- either causing me to
fall off the building and crash or move back onto the transporter.

What am I missing/doing wrong?

Other than this little glitch, I LOVE this game. It is incredibly
involving, perhaps the best TM to date, and the levels are GIGANTIC!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about twisted metal question

    On 04/04/2005 10:40 AM, Jerry P. Danzig spake thusly:

    > I wonder if anyone can help me with the mini-game in Paris.

    I haven't got to this point yet, but I know you have to press the L button
    again to detonate the napalm bomb after you fire it. Can you at least get
    them close to the helicopters and then detonate them?

    -Z-

    I'll try that; thanks...

    "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    > On 04/04/2005 10:40 AM, Jerry P. Danzig spake thusly:
    >
    > > I wonder if anyone can help me with the mini-game in Paris.
    >
    > I haven't got to this point yet, but I know you have to press the L button
    > again to detonate the napalm bomb after you fire it. Can you at least get
    > them close to the helicopters and then detonate them?
    >
    > -Z-

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Games