Plantronics 2500 vs Jabra 250?

Anyone compared the two? (similar design) How do they compare?
4 answers Last reply
More about plantronics 2500 jabra

    "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone compared the two? (similar design) How do they compare?

    Have got both of these of these - very similar in battery life.

    I like the answer/end button on the M2500
    Prefer the fit of the BT250 - the M2500 seems to work loose, were the BT
    stays firmly in my ear, but then that may be different for other people.

    Voice dialling seems to work better on my K700i with the M2500

    Apart from that it's very difficult to separate the two

    Clive

    Do you find any difference in sound quality and reception, incoming and/or
    outgoing?

    Of course, one major difference in price. The Plantronics M2500 could be
    bought for about $40 (I think $37.95 on Amazon, free shipping and no tax),
    and the Habra BT250 for about twice that, lowest prices about $75-$80.

    Interesting that the model numbers are so similar, with one zero extra in
    the Plantronics 2500.

    "Clive" <someone@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone compared the two? (similar design) How do they compare?
    > >
    > Have got both of these of these - very similar in battery life.
    >
    > I like the answer/end button on the M2500
    > Prefer the fit of the BT250 - the M2500 seems to work loose, were the BT
    > stays firmly in my ear, but then that may be different for other people.
    >
    > Voice dialling seems to work better on my K700i with the M2500
    >
    > Apart from that it's very difficult to separate the two
    >
    > Clive

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    > Do you find any difference in sound quality and reception, incoming and/or
    > outgoing?
    >
    > Of course, one major difference in price. The Plantronics M2500 could be
    > bought for about $40 (I think $37.95 on Amazon, free shipping and no tax),
    > and the Habra BT250 for about twice that, lowest prices about $75-$80.
    >
    > Interesting that the model numbers are so similar, with one zero extra in
    > the Plantronics 2500.
    >

    > "Clive" <someone@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> > Anyone compared the two? (similar design) How do they compare?
    >> >
    >> Have got both of these of these - very similar in battery life.
    >>
    >> I like the answer/end button on the M2500
    >> Prefer the fit of the BT250 - the M2500 seems to work loose, were the BT
    >> stays firmly in my ear, but then that may be different for other people.
    >>
    >> Voice dialling seems to work better on my K700i with the M2500
    >>
    >> Apart from that it's very difficult to separate the two

    Very little difference in BT reception. the M2500 seems to connect a little
    quicker (on all phones). The BT250 seems better sound quality, but that
    maybe because it fits my ear better.

    Problem with headsets is finding a place that will let you try one on!. Some
    headsets - like the ones that sit on the outside of your ear just don't work
    with me.

    Clive
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    I can't tell you about the 2500, but I LOVE my Jabra 250.
    I had an older model Plantronics which I didn't like. It always
    felt like it was going to fall off my ear. I prefer the in the ear
    version of the 250. Sound quality is excellent.

Bluetooth Plantronics Product