dagnis

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
I know this is kinda of off topic, but it has to do with a new build.

Is there a way I could pay for my nice big purchase of 1550 on newegg over time? I know of their preferred customer account, but that means you get a credit card and have an notable interest rate from Chase Bank. Is there any other ways?

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
That's the only way I know of through newegg. I've seen them offer 0% financing but I don't know the terms of it.

I like taking a loan on my 401k >.> The interest is paid back to myself so it's a win win and my company still matches while I have the loan out. If you don't have a 401k then you could see if you can get a loan from the bank for their holiday financing offers. Some banks will provide 0% for 6months or so for Holiday purchases.

Matt5784

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
Bill me later often has 0% for 6 months or similar promotions and is simpler than taking out a loan. Make sure you read the fine print about early repayment, fees, rates etc. because paypal has a history of screwing its customers.

dagnis

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
Ok. Never even thought about early payment fees... I suppose they gotta get something from everyone. Seems to be my best ticket for getting my parts mid dec on christmas deals. (Tuition and stuff are making me wait till then for a safe "i'll have the money" order)