Where are the good games?

Anyone know of any good 2D sidescrollers for the PS2 I should watch out for?

I heard Viewtiful Joe 2 was good but havn't picked it up yet.
1 answer Last reply
More about where good games

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:56:04 -0400, wrote:

    > Anyone know of any good 2D sidescrollers for the PS2 I should watch out for?
    >
    > I heard Viewtiful Joe 2 was good but havn't picked it up yet.

    Metal Slug X

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8182514848&rd=1

    This copy is at a good price.

    Hopefully MS 4 & 5 will be out soon

Console Gaming Sony Games Video PlayStation Video Games Product