New computer build in the $2000 range

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Hello all;

Need your help in building a nice gaming computer in the $2000 area.

You guys helped me build my last system and it was great.

Any suggestion and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

cutebeans

Distinguished
In order to make things easy, copy and paste the following template into your post and edit the italicized examples to suit your needs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate Purchase Date: (e.g.: this week (the closer the better))

Budget Range: (e.g.: 600-800) Before / After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Parts Not Required: (e.g.: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Country: (e.g.: India) we need to know where these parts are being assembled

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to use an AMD CPU & Biostar mobo with a 24" LCD and full tower case)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow the format.