Tony Hawk PSP question

Last response: in Video Games
April 5, 2005 2:00:57 AM

I was thinking about getting Tony Hawk for PSP. I think I might have trouble
remembering all the different combinations of button presses to pull off all
the various tricks.

Does anyone who has played it know if it includes a tutorial mode? Or anyway
of learning the moves and millions of combos?

More about : tony hawk psp question

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 2:51:08 PM

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:00:57 -0400, "Kevin Goodman"
<goodmanks@RxOxGxExRxS.com> wrote:

>I was thinking about getting Tony Hawk for PSP. I think I might have trouble
>remembering all the different combinations of button presses to pull off all
>the various tricks.
>
>Does anyone who has played it know if it includes a tutorial mode? Or anyway
>of learning the moves and millions of combos?

There is a tutorial to get you used to the game, and the manual has
the buttons needed for anything not introduced in the game.

As far as combos are concerned - Just hit multiple buttons at random,
and try to land! :)

N*
!