Tony Hawk PSP question

I was thinking about getting Tony Hawk for PSP. I think I might have trouble
remembering all the different combinations of button presses to pull off all
the various tricks.

Does anyone who has played it know if it includes a tutorial mode? Or anyway
of learning the moves and millions of combos?
1 answer Last reply
More about tony hawk question

    On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:00:57 -0400, "Kevin Goodman"
    <goodmanks@RxOxGxExRxS.com> wrote:

    >I was thinking about getting Tony Hawk for PSP. I think I might have trouble
    >remembering all the different combinations of button presses to pull off all
    >the various tricks.
    >
    >Does anyone who has played it know if it includes a tutorial mode? Or anyway
    >of learning the moves and millions of combos?

    There is a tutorial to get you used to the game, and the manual has
    the buttons needed for anything not introduced in the game.

    As far as combos are concerned - Just hit multiple buttons at random,
    and try to land! :)

    N*

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games