dial-up connection and switching users

Hello I do hope you can help me. When I switch users (XP home ed) the
internet connection drops out. I can't work out how to keep it going. It's
probably some very simple thing. Thanks!
--
Jane

Hi Jane,

You may download and apply the follwoing edit:

Keep RAS connection (FUS) (line 32, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello I do hope you can help me. When I switch users (XP home ed) the
> internet connection drops out. I can't work out how to keep it going. It's
> probably some very simple thing. Thanks!
> --
> Jane

Hello Anando

Thanks for trying. I tried the Regedit thing but it didn't work. Do you
have any other ideas?

I do appreciate your help.

Thanks

Jane