Bluetooth problem - please help!

Last response: in Technologies
May 25, 2005 5:09:43 PM

I am having a problem with Bluetooth and I wonder if you can help me.

I have a Sony Ericsson V800 mobile phone and I am trying to set it up to
communicate with my PC via Bluetooth. I have a Belkin F8T001 v2 Bluetooth
adapter. I am trying to connect my PC to my mobile phone.

However, my PC and phone just cannot see each other so I cannot even pair
them. I am using Win XP Pro with SP2.
I know there are problems with Bluetooth and SP2 but the strange thing is I
have a laptop with Win XP Pro and SP2 and I can connect the laptop and the
mobile phone using the same Belkin F8T001 v2 Bluetooth adapter.
There doesn't seem to be anything obviously different between the laptop and
desktop PC.

Why can my laptop connect via Bluetooth to my mobile phone when my desktop
PC can't even though they use the same Bluetooth adapter?

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing?

How do I solve my problem?

Any help or information given will be gratefully appreciated.

I hope you can help.

Thanks!

Neil

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

More about : bluetooth problem

August 20, 2005 8:31:03 PM

Does your desktop PC recognize perfectly your Bluetooth key?

--
tesla
!