Closed Solved

Help Build Gaming PC $1500

Approximate Purchase Date: Next 2 months or so.

Budget Range: $700-$1500

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Play games with lots of mods on each game. Creating video projects. Online gaming (MMORPGs). Surfing the web. Watching movies.

Monitor Resolution: High definition of any kind.

Additional Comments: Will be playing it for long hours so it will need to be able to take the heat. Im just looking for the best computer I can build so I can get the best graphics and performance. I want to play battlefield 3 and skyrim and get mods for both so all input helps. I am just lost in this field.

I also want not just the tower but a good mouse, keyboard and monitor to go along with it.

I also prefer to finance it and pay monthly so a good website for that would be great. Thanks.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help build gaming 1500
  1. Dell or HP would be the only places you could fiance it unless you could get bill me later through pay pal
  2. Hello my friend. Next 2months or so. There will be new GPUs that will be out and it would be a waste of your time to make a build right now.
  3. Best answer
    cutebeans said:
    Hello my friend. Next 2months or so. There will be new GPUs that will be out and it would be a waste of your time to make a build right now.

Unless u can't wait like me. My advise OP is get a good quality used GPU or find one on sale for a great price so u can sell it when the new GPUs come out. I got lucky and got the EVGA GTX 590 from Microcenter for $500, but like I said that was luck.

A for CPU i5 2500k is best for gaming, along with z68 or p67 mobo.

Mouse depends on hand grip & play style. The RAT 7 is my favorite for FPS. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826102062&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Mouse-_-Cyborg-_-26102062
  4. For monitor I'm using my 55in HDTV until I save up for a good 2560x1600 monitor but those are expensive as hell. But actually I'm loving my huge HD screen and it might be hard to go down to a 30in or smaller.
  5. Best answer selected by garrebra.
  6. Swolern said:
    Unless u can't wait like me. My advise OP is get a good quality used GPU or find one on sale for a great price so u can sell it when the new GPUs come out. I got lucky and got the EVGA GTX 590 from Microcenter for $500, but like I said that was luck.

A for CPU i5 2500k is best for gaming, along with z68 or p67 mobo.

Mouse depends on hand grip & play style. The RAT 7 is my favorite for FPS. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826102062&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Mouse-_-Cyborg-_-26102062

Appreciate the help man!!
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems Product