Solved

Best small watercooling case.

Simpley put what is the best small watercooling cases for a cpu and 1-2 gpu waterblocks
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best small watercooling case
  1. by small do you mean mid tower or mimi atx ?
  2. Midd tower
  3. a corsair 600t haf 912 922....
  4. Best answer
    With modifications you can use a CM690II advanced though it will ruin the sleak look of the CM690, I have seen a setup in a CM690II where a 240 Rad was placed in the Roof, another 240 Rad at the bottom, the Resevoir used was one used as a front drive bay, looked really nice with a Red LED in the backgroud lighting up the dark black tint. The modification to the pump placement was a bit of DIY work but essentially he ran 2x240 rads, pump, resevoir, CPU block and a GPU block (single 590)

for the top rad he used 4x 120mm low profile fans in push/pull config, the bottom rad he used turbines in push config.

1 downside, you have to remove the drive bay cage leaving you with only 1x3.5 and 1x2.5, but that is easily solved get a 3TB drive and a high capacity SSD, then use externals or use the other hard drives in the external 2.5/3.5 SATA 6GB/s slide in dock.
  5. sarinaide said:
    With modifications you can use a CM690II advanced though it will ruin the sleak look of the CM690, I have seen a setup in a CM690II where a 240 Rad was placed in the Roof, another 240 Rad at the bottom, the Resevoir used was one used as a front drive bay, looked really nice with a Red LED in the backgroud lighting up the dark black tint. The modification to the pump placement was a bit of DIY work but essentially he ran 2x240 rads, pump, resevoir, CPU block and a GPU block (single 590)

for the top rad he used 4x 120mm low profile fans in push/pull config, the bottom rad he used turbines in push config.

1 downside, you have to remove the drive bay cage leaving you with only 1x3.5 and 1x2.5, but that is easily solved get a 3TB drive and a high capacity SSD, then use externals or use the other hard drives in the external 2.5/3.5 SATA 6GB/s slide in dock.

Did some research on this case think I am going to buy it and kinda do the same build as the snow drift on youtube.
  6. It is beautiful for modding, it is a nice case all round, thay need a Full Tower version of it.
  7. Corsair 500r, 650d, and 600t
  8. nice looking case . I just watched a video review of it . good luck with your build
  9. Best answer selected by cia24.
  10. Its a very nice case in appearence and mod capability, it would be nice if CM could make a upsized full tower version of it, far nicer than the HAF series.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Water Cooling Cases CPUs GPUs Components Product